Shoprider Healthcare, Inc. warrants its power chairs against certain defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase, subject to certain conditions and exclusions, as defined below. Please take the time to read the following terms and conditions under which the Distributor agrees to provide repair services.
1. Structural frame components including platform, fork, seat post, and frame welds are warranted for the lifetime of the unit, to the original owner.
2. To present a claim, Customer shall deliver the defective part for exchange to an Authorized Shoprider dealer.
3. This warranty is for the replacement or repair, at the option of Shoprider, of defective parts only and does not cover any labor charges including, but not limited to, charges incurred for installation of replacement parts or additional fees which may be imposed by the dealer or service agent.
4. All warranty replacement parts are under warranty from the date of purchase of the original “product” and not from the date of part replacement.
5. The warranty covers the drive train (including the transaxle, motor and brake) in the following way:
Frame - Lifetime
Electronics - 1 Year
Motor / Transaxle / Brake - 1 Year
Batteries - 6 Months